Monday, June 25, 2012

Let's start kicking ass milennials... or whatever we're called.


Mid 20's Sucks
All of my friends who are around my age, who are still living with their parents, or working dead-end jobs... yes that was an extremely cliche sentence, but is also something that has become extremely cliche, I always tell them the same thing "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO!"

That means dropping the act that you love going into the office day to day, or that you love interning for free or whatever the hell you're doing. There's gotta be something you like, and if you can make a website devoted to that thing you like so much, you can make it a career.



This is called Member Snap. They teach you everything you would normally learn the hardway.

I couldn't recommend taking a course like this more. It's one thing to be able to build a site using blogger or wordpress, but making it into a full fledged business, which is possible, takes experience or good teaching. I've gone over the product and for the sake of loving your life, either sign up with Member Snap or learn everything that you can.

Seriously. WORK AT HOME! LOVE YOUR JOB. I sound like a damn advertisement, but I just know how soul crushing it is to do a job you don't love and being an underling at the same time.

We're smarter than the Empire generation. Let's prove it. Start here. If you can't afford it, don't. But if you can, this is real knowledge. Not college or high school. It's like a vocational school. The one's that actually lead to jobs!



I really believe in this whole make your website thing because I've seen it happen. I want you to be happy. I want our generation to be happy and to be home as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment