Friday, June 29, 2012

The "Paragraph?"

I'm so in love with my routine that I'm just going to continue, at least, the working out one. It works out if you do. Nobody but me says that. I should probably TM (ya know trademark, copyright, the whole shebang) is. If any website continues to use anything along the lines of "I love routine" it's mine. I'll probably prosecute, because I know Google takes an imprint of this. BAMN! EVIDENCE MOFO.

Therefore, thanks to a wonderful film of a friend of I can now say and with for certain that this is the trademark.

and it applies immediately. good think I have a lawyer



* While the above peace is literally insanity, it is fiction and at best,.... a paragraph.

2 comments:

  1. There are so many lawyers now that it's probably better to joust them than listen to their arguments.

    ReplyDelete