Friday, June 29, 2012

My Opinions

The Hoppers is going extremely well. Everything is going to be okay. There's a few weird adjustments, but come to think of it, there are always adjustments (I at first thought the lead for a female was awful, I was plain jane wrong).

It's absolutely the most fascinating tale of contemporary cinema. I just read the script. The writer takes the reader on a ride, whether or not you relate to the morals, everyone has their own code. For it's life with twists and turns (I'm reminded of the saying "we know what's gonna happen, but just don't know how it's going to happen.") It's fun.

I'm gonna do a "There are two kinds of people in this world" :

There are two types of people in this world. Those who particpate. And those who watch. I think they're never both when it comes down to  sheer practicality.

2 comments:

  1. What if watching is the participation? Some things can't be accomplished without observers. Like respectable dramatic theater.

    ReplyDelete