Saturday, July 7, 2012

This Blog Is Badly Written

I don't need to uphold the character of this blog anymore than i need to uphold the content, and therefore, lack of content, even if should the said content have been necessary for the compre-
hension of the content itself, which therefore justifies that the lack of content is responsible for
the content itself, and is therefore also part of the content.

Is it badly written content?
Or is it just that the reader isn't engaging the author?
Hurt, am I?
I couldn't be hurt because I know that it's painful.
I usually let go after I've successfully
revalidated myself, usually through
a series of Twitter statements, and things I say to bret.
(Why do i think names should be lowercased?)

2 comments:

  1. "This blog is badly written"? Is that something that people think when they write blogs? This is what I think: the Internet hasn't made people dumber, it's just that no one was willing to admit what they thought before because they were worried it was pretty dumb. Now we know that most people really are pretty dumb, boring, and don't know much about anything but maybe their specific field of work. This certainly applies to me but I am aware of it so really I am better than most. What we need less of is this type of democracy where the majority who don't understand things are the ones controlling everything, and that is truly what we have. The 99% controlling the 1% is the only real conspiracy. (To get technical the actual number is much smaller than 1%, but that is not the popular dialogue.) We NEED an elite that is responsive to change at the same time as it is sure of its convictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think they think either way most of the time to answer the first line.

    ReplyDelete