Thursday, July 5, 2012

Even If I Am What You Think I Am

There isn't a distance I won't go
for the ones that I love and hold
To be the true victors of this world
The ones that make waves whirl
Make twisters turn
And fires burn
And look serene
Like that one girl and that young man
Or Patrick, or the grass that's so green
From a Lennox, I know
Cause Yuki likes him so
I guess my point is
Not something that you did
Not anything that you heard
It doesn't even say a word
You feel this
You feel it
And you kind of take a step back
And say, this is how I ought to act
For all that is gold, can't stay
And I refuse to fade away
Or let him go
Oh I love him so
I can't let anyone know
Cause it would take years ago
For me to have begun
And maybe it'll come when it comes
But if I refuse
Than i live with my choice
To lose half of my voice
(Celine Dion
sings a Dianne Warren Song)
And I can't just keep it secret
So bear with me and hear it
Cause i'm not disappearing
I won't let myself fall to my knees and
That's NOT another story
It's the story of my life
Like the story about
That husband and wife
And i give nothing excessive
in a blog so suggestive
Because this is more soft
And I like it to reflect
The person I am oft
Even If I am What You Think I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment