Tuesday, July 3, 2012

testing - Housekeeping

I remember the scores only vaguely, though they seemed rather honest.

In math, 90s
English, 90s
Science 80s or 90s

I scored lower on a few (and english may have been one of them, but i don't believe).
But the best part of those tests, was really, that it showed me how inept some of my teachers were.

They'd proctor the tests, and then snap at children for the slightest movements (depending on the teacher) and act as though they could do any better than any one else in the class. Teachers can be stupid, too. I suppose a child's word, keeping in mind people like Mrs. Constanance. Her very name was an insult to the alphabet.

And make a crazy ass wish this year Tiffany. You got good friends (i.e. Christa. I woulda done more except some shmuck scratched my car. Happy Happy BDay! I don't even care what age you are. Obviously.
  -25yo

No comments:

Post a Comment