Thursday, August 23, 2012

Massage Boners

After clicking on the first result after Googling "massage boners" I stumbled about this tid-bit that pretty much says it all.
I have had only a couple of massages mainly for fear of embarassing myself. I know they are not sexual but under the circumstances its hard not to get erect. For all the LMT's is this common, not common, etc.? I was able to prevent it on my first and was doing good on my second until the therapist began concentrating on my inner thigh. She spent twice as much time on it once I started getting hard I think she was actually enjoying it. Nothing happened mind you but it is still embarassing. I was just wondering if it is common or not. If it is I may just go for it and enjoy my massage. Thanks.
Thanks topix.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment