Sunday, April 29, 2012

IF YOU WANT THE FIRST FREE EDITION (AND PROBABLY SECOND TO LAST) OF HOW TO BE THE 25 YEAR OLD E MAGAZINE 
Just tweet me your email address to 
@gotoddgo 
Or email me at


Howtobethe25yearold@gmail.com


And I'll send you this amazing E-Book. You won't believe the difference it makes in your life. Here are some reviews from pleased fans:


Testimonials
 SANDER: "i like"
Bret Easton Ellis: "It's weederfic."
Matt D: "hahaha.  honestly I couldnt find the point of it all, but nonetheless entertaining lol."

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE 
EXCEPT FOR IGUANAS

NO COPIES WILL BE SENT TO IGUANAS.

I put it in MOV file. So you'll need Quicktime. You can get it for free.


This E-Book is going help you laugh and have a  better day. 


You're probably stressed out. And the best way to relieve stress is to indulge in some funny or entertaining content. The 25 Year-Old has come up with some very entertaining con ten for you to consume. While he usually sells it for $1.99, he's made a free version.


HE MUST BE LOCO!


Bret Easton Ellis, writer of Glamorama, said it was "weederific." My friend Sander said, "i like it."


So tweet your email address or email me at Howtobethe25yearold@gmail.com to get your copy FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment